If you like to enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows on a large screen along with a cinematic experience, mini projectors should certainly top your must-have list.
A mini projector displays and projects the image to a larger surface or screen, improving your viewing experience invariably. With a customizable screen size, the projector can reflect large images. As the cost is relatively affordable than a TV, it can deliver a theatre-like experience without putting a deep hole in your pockets.
What is a Mini Projector?
A mini projector is a device that works on similar lines as a projector. It projects images of audio or video content on a surface like a screen. The projector projects HD video content onto a large screen or surface like a white wall. It can project audio and video clips seamlessly, all the while offering you the big-screen experience. Mini projectors, however, are focused on convenience and portability.
Types of Projectors
There are majorly 4 types of projectors which we will detail in a nutshell below:
- Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) Projector that uses a cathode tube to form high quality images on the projected screen.
- Digital Light Projector (DLP) uses many mirrors to project images on the screen.
- Liquid Crystal Display Projector (LCD) uses 3 crystal displays to generate an image through multiple steps.
- Light Emitting Diode Projector (LED) uses low heat conduction to generate an electric signal for giving a form to the particles of light.
- Liquid Crystal on Silicon Projector (LCOS) uses the technology of both LCD and DLP to form images.
How Does a Projector Work?
A projector projects moving images onto a projection screen or surface. Projectors make use of a shining light that passes through a transparent lens to form high-quality images. However, some new models can do that today by using lasers too.
The industry of projectors has been growing by leaps and bounds in recent years. Today, they are a common sight in classrooms, academic functions, and office presentations. Today the market of projectors is planning to grow beyond $1.5 billion in 2020 to $1.9 billion in 2025. This figure is an anticipated number and might grow, keeping the pandemic in mind and how we are becoming pro at managing work from home.