Do you live in an area where there are a lot of wildfires, hurricanes, or other natural disasters? Or you are afraid of losing all of your essential documents like deeds, certificates, legal documents, photos, work documents, cash, and others in case of an accidental fire?
With a good quality fireproof document bag, you can ensure that your valuables are protected in case there is a fire.
Most of the fireproof bags are also water-repellent or resistant to water damage. They come in different sizes and designs. Some of them are more suitable for storing smaller documents like your personal documents, credit cards, cash, and others. While others are larger-sized and can fit family albums, binders with important papers, tablets, hard disks, and even laptops.
- Best Fireproof Document Bag
- JUNDUN Fireproof Document Bags — Best Waterproof Money Bag
- ROLOWAY Large Fireproof Document Bags — With Bonus Bag
- ENGPOW Fireproof Safe Bag — With Two Pockets
- ROLOWAY Fireproof Document & Money Bags, Large Fireproof Waterproof Bag (16 x 12 x 5 inches)
- Thomas & Bond Extra Large Fireproof Bag 18x12x5
- Homiar Fireproof Waterproof Bag – X Large Safe Bags, File Storage
- ArmorTech Fireproof Bag – Flood, Fire, and Waterproof Storage Bags
- COLCASE Fireproof Document Bag 15 x 11 Inches Non-Itchy Silicone Coated Fire Resistant Bag
We have selected the best fireproof document bags we could find on the market for 2021 so that you can store all of the vital stuff safely, even if there is minimal risk of a fire in your home or office.
Investing in an inexpensive but reliable fireproof document bag is something that can save you tons of money and frustration in case of a fire on your premises, so it is a great item to have for peace of mind.
Best Fireproof Document Bag
JUNDUN Fireproof Document Bags — Best Waterproof Money Bag
It is both fireproof as well as protection against water damage, so you don’t have to worry if a fire happens or there is flooding.
The safe storage pouch is 13.4 x 9.4 inches and has a secure and fireproof zipper.
The bag is made of fiberglass with a silicone coating which is resistant to temperatures up to 1832 degrees Fahrenheit. The bag is also water-resistant, smoke-proof, and explosion-proof.
It has a nifty hanging strap for easy storage and portability and can be easily stored in most safes fireproof.
It is offered with 2-year money back or replacement guarantee.
- It is resistant to temperatures up to 1832 degrees Fahrenheit;
- It is also smoke, fire, explosion-proof, and resistant to water;
- It comes with a convenient hanging or wrist strap;
- The zipper is resistant to fire as well.
- It is smaller than some of the other products on this list.
ROLOWAY Large Fireproof Document Bags — With Bonus Bag
ROLOWAY is a professional company, which provides top class Fireproof Bags in the market. With this fireproof document bag kit, you can ensure that not only your important documents, cash, cards, and smaller valuables are safe from fire and water, but also that your larger devices, like laptops, tablets, files, disks, and others are protected as well.
The jumbo-sized Roloway safe bag is 17 x 12 x 5.8 inches in size, and offers a large enough storage space to store your laptop, jewelry, certificated, and up to three-ring binders with your legal and other paper documents. Yet, it will fit in most fireproof safes.
The sturdy lockable zipper has a hook where you can add a combination lock for further safety.
The bag is made of two layers of fire-resistant and water-resistant fiberglass fabric, coated with non-itchy silicone. It will withstand all types of fires, forces of nature, and even the powerful flow of a fire hose directed to it.
The silicone fiberglass bag has reinforced stitching and seams so that it will withstand years of use.
The kit also comes with a small-sized document bag, which is more portable, so you can carry your cash, bank cards, files, and other smaller valuables with you when traveling safely.
- Sturdy and durable;
- An X-Large, jumbo-sized bag for larger belongings, file folders, and laptops included (17 x 12 x 5.8 inches);
- A small-sized portable fire-resistant wallet (4.9 x 8 inches);
- A fire and water-resistant silicone coating which is not itchy;
- Foldable and easy to store when not in use;
- It is sold with a money-back satisfaction guarantee.
- Some users complain that it is water-repellent but not fully waterproof.
ENGPOW Fireproof Safe Bag — With Two Pockets
With this fireproof money bag, you can rest assured that your relevant documents, cash, cards, and other valuables will be protected in case of a fire. In fact, this bag can withstand temperatures of up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit, so it is practically indestructible.
The safe bag will also protect the valuables from water damage and is made of high-quality, non-itchy silicone-coated fiberglass material.
The size of the bag is 10.2 x 13.4 inches, and when not in use, you can fold it up for easy transportation and storage.
It has a fireproof zipper, which adds to the security which this affordable fireproof case offers for all of your essential documents and belongings. There is also an added hidden zipper for extra protection against fire damage.
There are also two internal pockets for organizing your valuables.
It is certified as safe and resistant to fire by the leading standard testing companies TUV and complies with the requirements of ROHS IEC62321 and UL94 VTM-0.
With the help of the added hanging strap, you can easily carry the pouch strapped to your wrist or hang it in the safe.
- Two sturdy, fireproof zippers;
- A wrist strap for portability;
- Certified for heat resistance of temperatures of up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit;
- It is foldable and compact for convenient storage and travel;
- A discreet design to keep it safe from thieves;
- Backed by a money-back or replacement warranty.
- The bag may not be wide enough if you want to store thick binders or documents.
ROLOWAY Fireproof Document & Money Bags, Large Fireproof Waterproof Bag (16 x 12 x 5 inches)
This is another excellent quality fireproof bag set offered by Roloway, which is made of two layers of fiberglass fabric coated with protective and fire and temperature resistant silicone.
The silicone won’t stick to your hands when you take out or put in documents, devices, or other valuables.
The bag has been tested and certified to withstand temperatures of up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit and is also water-resistant to protect your valuables.
The set of bags includes a large-sized 16 x 12 x 5-inch bag with a carry handle and an adjustable shoulder strap, as well as a smaller wallet for smaller things.
The large fireproof bag has a generous storage capacity and can fit laptops, documents, tablets, binders, jewelry, photo albums, and many other personal belongings, which are of importance to you.
It has a sturdy zipper paired with a hook and loop closure for added safety.
- The set includes large-sized and wallet-sized fireproof bags;
- The large bags have a double safe closure – a zipper and hook and loop;
- The bag has a shoulder strap and carry handle, ideal for traveling and portability;
- The silicone coating is non-itchy, so there will be no skin irritation;
- The bags have been certified for resisting temperatures up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The opening is slightly constricted, making it unsuitable for A4 sized thicker documents and binders.
Thomas & Bond Extra Large Fireproof Bag 18x12x5
With this extra-large fireproof bag by Thomas & Bond, you can easily fit thick binders and a lot of documents without having to fold or bend them.
The bag is 18 x 12 x 5 inches and can fit a laptop up to 15 inches, piles of documents, valuables, jewelry, and more. The gusseted 5-inch bottom makes fitting bulkier books, photo albums, and binders a breeze.
The bag is portable and light and yet is fireproof and water-resistant, thanks to its silicone-coated fiberglass construction.
When not in use, the bag folds flat for easy transportation and storage.
It has a sturdy and comfortable carry handle and a removable shoulder strap so that you can take it anywhere you want easily.
It comes with a satisfaction guarantee by the manufacturer, who will give you a refund or replacement if you are not happy with the product.
- One of the largest fire-safe bags on this list;
- It can fit laptops, thick binders, and a lot of valuables;
- It has a removable shoulder strap and a carry handle for easy portability;
- It folds flat;
- Coated with non-itchy silicone;
- It comes with a money-back guarantee.
- Because the bag has soft sides, the papers inside may get folded or crumpled.
Homiar Fireproof Waterproof Bag – X Large Safe Bags, File Storage
The Homiar Fireproof XL Document Holder Bag is another excellent option if you want a reasonably priced, portable storage option for all of your important documents, personal devices, and other valuables.
It is silicone coated and will withstand high temperatures of up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit.
It is an excellent option if you live in an area in which there are instances of wildfires and will ensure that your most essential belongings, money, and documents will remain safe in case of a house fire.
The bag is 17 x 12 x 6 inches in size and has a removable shoulder strap and a handle, so it will be very easy to grab and carry out in case of an emergency or to take with you when you are traveling.
The high-quality bag has a wide opening so that you can fit thick binders, laptops, and other thicker items too.
- The large size and a wide opening for thicker objects and documents;
- A shoulder strap and carry handle;
- Resistant to temperature up to 2000 degrees Fahrenheit;
- Non-itchy silicone;
- Offered with lifetime customer support.
- It is soft-sided because it is designed to fold flat, which could be unsuitable for some people expecting a hard-shell fireproof bag.
ArmorTech Fireproof Bag – Flood, Fire, and Waterproof Storage Bags
The set includes large, medium, and small bags that are all fireproof and waterproof.
They can withstand temperatures of up to 2300 degrees Fahrenheit, which is among the highest temperature ranges among the products on our list.
The ArmorTech bag set includes a large storage bag with a removable carry strap, a carry handle, as well as a reflective strip, making it easy to spot and carry by you or somebody from the fire department during a fire or other emergency. All of the rings, hooks, and zippers are fireproof as well.
The fire protection bag has 3-ply fireproof protection made of non-itchy fire retardant fiberglass, non-woven material, and silicone.
It has a large wrap-around zipper opening for storing thick binders, laptops, or other belongings easily.
The dimensions of the three bags are 17 x 15 x 5 inches for the large carry bag, 11 x 15 inches for the medium one, and 11 x 7 inches for the smallest of the three.
- A 3-piece set with bags where you can store all of your valuables safely;
- Very high-temperature resistance of up to 2300 degrees Fahrenheit;
- The largest bag has a shoulder strap, a carry handle, and a 3M reflective strip;
- It has a wide opening for easy loading and unloading;
- Velcro covers add extra protection to the zipper closure;
- All bags are made of 3-ply fire and water-resistant fiberglass, silicone, and non-woven fabric.
- They are pricier than some of the other bags on this list.
COLCASE Fireproof Document Bag 15 x 11 Inches Non-Itchy Silicone Coated Fire Resistant Bag
It is constructed of two layers of fire retardant high-quality fiberglass exterior, which is coated with a silicone layer to eliminate the itchiness.
The bag is compact when empty, and is large enough to fit A4 documents, tablets, and a laptop.
It has a large opening and Velcro flap, making it safe and yet easy to fill and unload when needed.
The fire protection bag is inexpensive and backed by a full money-back guarantee.
- Perfect size for legal documents, jewelry, personal documents, hard drives, and even a laptop;
- Made of two layers of fiberglass, safely coated with silicone;
- A convenient and safe Velcro closure of the large opening.
- Customers say that it will be safe for your documents if you use this bag but stored in a fireproof safe because it is fire retardant but not fully fireproof.