All of the Jack Lalanne’s power juicers (not Jack Lalaine juicers) are well-known. These machines (as some call them) are well-respected juicers. This is demonstrated by the share volume of good ratings given. Many customers say that these juicers are some of the best available on the market.
As a standard feature, a Jack Lalanne juicer has a powerful motor that can do many different tasks, including crushing ice and nuts, making smoothies, mixing pasta dough, grinding coffee beans, and more.
- Features and specification of the JLSS Power juicer
- The Pros and Cons of the Jack Lalanne Juicer
- The NRR Ratings for the JACK LALANNE’S POWER JUICER DELUXE
- What Kinds of Produce Can Power Juicer Pro Juice?
- The ultimate final verdict on Jack Lalanne’s juicer reviews
- Who is Jack Lalanne?
- How to Choose the Right Juicer
- What to Look For When Buying a Juicer – Important Considerations
The Jack Lalanne juicers are also qualified as being the most popular professional “masticating juicers” available on the market today. In essence, it features an 800 watt motor with a strong blade that slowly crushes fruits and vegetables to extract maximum liquid and juice without oxidizing or heating up its nutrients. It also features a dual-edged design which allows for efficient juicing in both small or large quantities. Customers love the juicer because it’s designed with commercial use in mind, though sold as a house juicer. Being a commercial use design means it has high-quality parts and thus has a low rate of failure.
Features and specification of the JLSS Power juicer
The Jack Lalanne’s power juicer pro has all the features that made Jack Lalanne’s juicer famous, from its all-metal construction to its stainless steel micro-mesh filter. With a high-performance induction motor and surgical stainless steel blades, your Jack’s juicer can help you cope with your today’s demanding lifestyle. The motor warranty offers you worry-free juicing at all times.
When you buy Jack Lalanne’s JLSS Power Juicer Deluxe, you’ll get a juicer unit, detachable food pusher, stainless steel blade, and a motor unit. Below are the specifications of the juicer:
- It is pretty compact with measures of just 16 inches by 12 inches by 15 and a half inches
- Limited lifetime warranty on the motor. This is a solid motor.
- All parts dishwasher safe – This makes your life easy.
- Big circular feeder chute – You’ll get the juice delivered in your favorite glass or bowl.
- Stylish stainless steel and black design – Will fit in any kitchen.
- Weighs just 16 pounds – Anyone can carry it.
- No-drip spout with included stopper – Not more drops here and there.
The Pros and Cons of the Jack Lalanne Juicer
Okay, we all know that Jack Lalanne’s juicers have become a popular household item. However, there is also a need to know the pros and cons of this juicer as well.
- The company has a fantastic warranty and customer service. If an item is not working, they will fix or replace it for free.
- The motor revs up to 3,600 RPM and still remains super quiet. You do not need earplugs to operate the JLSS juicer.
- It can handle all types of fruits and vegetables including soft fruits, herbs, and vegetables, all with ease.
- No more mess around the juicer as it has a stop, so no more drip spout.
- The feeder chute is pretty big, with some saying it is oversized (and they love it), meaning less prep work.
- This Jack Lalanne juicer is a stainless steel juicing blade, meaning no rust.
- All parts are dishwasher-safe for effortless clean-up and easy life.
- Attractive stainless steel and black housing, which makes the JLSS power a nice machine to keep around in the kitchen.
- Some say that the spout is set a bit too low for larger drinking glasses. 99% of juicers have this feature though, so hard to argue.
- Some resulting froth in the juice, which is normal anyway.
- Some of the parts of the machine can break down, but the company has identified that people put some nuts with the shell not removed, causing some of these issues.
Summary of the pros and cons:
Jack Lalanne’s juicers are also relatively easy to clean and assemble. It takes only about 5 minutes for someone to assemble the machine and clean it up. There is no need for users to buy extra parts or tools because the company provides everything you need in the box – even a cleaning brush!
The NRR Ratings for the JACK LALANNE’S POWER JUICER DELUXE
User Friendliness – 5/5 It’s quick and easy to use. Insert your vegetables and fruits into the juicer, put the cover, switch on the JLSS machine, and be done. You can also juice nearly any herb, vegetable, or fruit using this device.
Cleaning – 5/5 All parts of the JLSS Power Juicer Deluxe are dishwasher-safe, which makes it very easy to clean. This juicer has a spout specifically designed not to fall over, making it even safer to drink your juice!
Quality of Juice – 5/5 Juice comes out beautifully clear with a high level of separation.
Performance – 5/5 It handles everything. Both soft or hard vegetables and fruits. The one-speed motor is powerful enough to handle the crunchy ingredients too.
Noise – 5/5 The motor inside the JLSS is highly insulated and is so powerful too, but you barely feel any vibration. It is, basically, very quiet in comparison to other juicers.
Juice Yield – 5/5 The JLSS Power Juicer Deluxe makes quick work of separating the pulp from the juice effectively.
What Kinds of Produce Can Power Juicer Pro Juice?
The juicer is best suited for hard and citrus fruits (if they include the peel). You can also use hard produce like beets, carrots, apples, asparagus, pear, pineapple watermelon, and bitter gourd can include broccoli, cauliflower, celery, cucumber, fennel, and garlic, and turmeric (turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant).
All of the citrus fruits can be utilized in the juicer such as grapefruit, tangerine, lemon, lime, orange, and mandarin.
I’ll leave it to your imagination and produce you want to select to make your favorite juice.
The ultimate final verdict on Jack Lalanne’s juicer reviews
Eating right and getting all your necessary nutrients can be tough. This is where the Jack LaLanne JLSS Power Juicer Deluxe comes in. It does all the work for you, so it’s easy to prepare delicious juice at home and get the necessary nutrients in minutes. And the quiet & powerful 3,600 RPM motor will make it easy to retrieve juice from any vegetable or fruit. This is a definite plus.
How to clean power juicer, Jack Lalanne?
Here is how to clean the Jack Lalanne power juicer. Because all the parts of the JLSS Power Juicer are fully dishwasher-safe, cleaning it up takes seconds for you to put the part in the dishwasher. Nothing to worry about. The elegant design of this juicer, with its stainless steel and black finish, looks great on the countertop and comes with a stopper attachment to keep things clean! All in all, one of the best buys we’ve seen.
Who is Jack Lalanne?
Jack LaLanne was born on September 25, 1914, in a small town in the French Canadian province of Quebec. He was one of nine children and his father died when he was only five years old. His mother did her best to make bring the family up, however, she died when Jack LaLanne was only 12 years old.
Jack LaLanne was a personal fitness champion. He exercised his way to success, inspiring others to do the same. As a doctor of physical culture, he was famously known as “the godfather of fitness.”
After using many different juicers from different manufacturers, he decided that he wanted to put his seal of approval on them. And he was very convincing as a large number of juicers still use the unique brand the name “Jack LaLanne juicers” to this day.
This relationship became hugely successful and in 2002, where Jack unleashed his idea to design & create a juicer that was purely dedicated to health & fitness. The demand for Jack LaLanne Power Juicers increased tenfold over the next two years. This helped to establish the brand as a major powerhouse in the juicer market and seal the names Jack Lalanne as the leader in the juicer industry.
The Jack LaLanne juicer is one of the easiest to use. It is so easy to clean and you can do that very quickly. Simply take it apart, give it a quick rinse, and put it back together in seconds. Job done.
Jack Lalanne power juicer manual
Click on this link to get the electronic version of the manual. You’ll find that you can download all of the different types of documents and, obviously, the famous Jack Lalanne juicer manual.
How to Choose the Right Juicer
Juicing has become a popular trend over the last few years. With the wide variety of juicers on the market, it can be hard to find the right one that is perfect for your lifestyle and budget. In this article, we will cover how to choose the right juicer for you as well as some tips on what to look out for when purchasing a juicer.
Tips on Choosing a Juicer machine:
- Evaluate your budget – This will dictate the range of different juicers you can buy.
- Do you need an extra bowl or pitcher? Each extra item can increase the cost. Both the bowl and pitcher are necessary if you want to make some nice juice and have the appropriate container.
- Will you be using it as a blender too? This is important as some juicers are not really tailored to work as blenders.
- How much space do you have in your kitchen? If you have a very small kitchen, then a smaller unit may be best for you.
- How important is longevity to you? If you want longevity, then the above JLSS power juicer is one of the most durable units out there with a price tag that is still affordable.
What to Look For When Buying a Juicer – Important Considerations
When buying a juicer, people should keep in mind that there are two major types of juicers with different sets of benefits. Centrifugal Juicers are cheaper and easier to use. They come with a high speed or RPM motor which not only extracts juice but also pulverizes fruits and vegetables into smaller pieces by spinning at such high speeds.
Masticating Juicers are a bit more expensive because they squeeze the juice out of fruits and vegetables by slowly grinding them to extract the liquid. It takes around three minutes for these juicers to extract one cup of juice.
On the other hand, Masticating Juicers have many benefits that Centrifugal Juicers don’t offer like making larger batches of juices at once without any quality loss.